We want you to be prepared
- Your driver says he's sure he closed the swinging doors on his truck and shut them tight. Maybe he did.... but the swing doors opened and hit a parked car, a pick-up truck, and two SUV's. No one was hurt but who pays for all the damage?
- Your business sells electric power supplies that are in tight supply. The season of high-demand is now, and a big snow caused the roof of your warehouse to collapse.
- A serious auto crash was caused by a defective wheel cylinder, one that you sold to the repair garage that installed them. Now you are named in a lawsuit along with the manufacturer of the wheel cylinders. How much does a good defense attorney charge?
We will make the process of buying Business Insurance as easy as possible by reviewing your business needs. Al Bourdeau Insurance Agency works with many excellent insurance companies for commercial insurance. Our agents will draw from this large set of choices to help you design an insurance package of protection at the best price.
We'll review your business operation and work with you to develop an effective insurance program. Pick one of the types of businesses from the menu above and we'll get started!
A great insurance program is an essential ingredient
For more than 30 years we have considered restaurants one of our fortes. This experience helps us in identifying the unique risks you have and gives us the credibility in getting you the best price with our restaurant insurers.
We help take the fear of an unexpected insurance claim by helping you understand coverage such as:
- food contamination shut down,
- food spoilage coverage,
- equipment breakdown coverage,
- off premise power failure, and
- food borne illness.
Insurance on sale 365 days a year
- Your retail business needs protection for your business income in the event that the business is shut down because of power failure, fire, or one of the many daily risks.
- There are times that the inventory you sell is substantially higher than other times of the year.
- Lawsuit protection is very important in the event someone is injured in your store because of an item you sold them.
- Then there is hold-up and robbery as well as dishonest employees who steal your money.
Learn more from our experienced agents.
Our Lessors get more for their money
A terrazzo floor looks pretty but it is slippery when wet. If someone slips in your building, you better not have slipped up on the right insurance.
Your lawn maintenance person keeps your beautiful office building lawn pretty and trim. But today that mower sent a stone flying. They eye injury it caused to a passing pedestrian is serious. So is the amount of money that it might cost you. Do you have the right amount of insurance?
Most big buildings are protected with automatic file sprinkler systems. Fire is not your worry, right? Wrong! What if the water that puts out the small fire also puts out your building tenant's valuable computer and their business records?
Things happen, no matter how careful you are. When things go wrong, you need the proper insurance to make hings right. Learn more.
Not too complex for us to insure
- apartment complexes,
- student housing, and
- subsidized housing.
What if you have a severe fire and your large finished product was still in your shipping area ready for delivery? Do you lose all your hard work as well as your selling price profit?
We can help protect what you don't want to lose.
Builders Know Us
We'll help you stay safely in budget
You have big equipment - and it is all listed on your insurance policy.
Problem: fire destroyed everything, including a whole lot of small stuff, too small to list. But it all adds up to a lot of money - a big loss for you!
- Your friend is a good guy. He lets you borrow his almost new trencher. Your employee wrecks the trencher and damages a lot of underground wires. Ouch! Your friend wants his trencher - now and in working condition. You don't even want to know what was damaged underground.
- You hire an "independent contractor" to install a roof. Unbeknownst to you he had his brother-in-law help him on the roof job. You do know that the brother-in-law fell off the roof. There are a lot of medical bills. Did you and the independent contractor have the right insurance?
Other Types of Businesses
Can't list everything, but we can insure any business.
- Business office
- auto junkyard bakery
- glass shop
- golf course
- collision repair
- boat builder
- hardware store
- well drilling
Click on the button below to put us to work for you. We're in the business of putting a smile of the face of our customers. Let us demonstrate!
Wholesalers and Warehouses
Whole-istic Insurance Solutions
You could cause damage to property of others that you do not own, or the building that you lease. Lawsuits can be very expensive tp defend, especially if you did not have the correct business liability insurance to protect your business.
Often, the careless actions of other businesses near your business can damage your property or interrupt your business income. You need protection against hazards that could cause your business big losses.
Protect every facet of your business
Ordinary business insurance will not properly protect your jewelry business. You need a Jewelers Block Policy that protects your business and jewelry against the theives and hazards of your trade.
Prompt, fair claims handling by professional claims people who know the jewelry business and the jeweler insurance policy is crucial.
We bring you the finest jewelry insurance business policy protection available.
40 trades. 40 insurance needs.
Electricians, plumbers, painters, drywall installers, there are over 40 different trade classes with 40 different specialized insurance needs.
- Installation covers materials located at the job site, in your vehicle, and at storage locations
- Tools can be lost or stolen on the job
- Equipment you own or rent to do you job needs to be protected
- Care, Custody, and Control. You've heard this term if you've been in the building trades for very long. You may need a limited amount of this protection.